PSG manufactures conveying, material handling, process and packaging equipment. Our engineering and manufacturing operation will take your project from initial concept, through design, manufacturing, systems integration and installation. We offer solutions from just a single component to complete plant production lines.
PSG’s Engineering and Designer Expertise Include:
- Process Lines
- Packaging Lines
- Material Handling Equipment
- Pilot Lines and New Products
- Fast Track Projects
- Our Design-Build Team offers project quality and on-time performance. We focus on safety first, with well managed budgets and staff experienced professionals. PSG commitment to detailed design, thorough project planning and execution delivers excellent project results. PSG offers common sense solutions and value in the design of our processing facilities.
- Our Engineering and Project Management team works seamlessly with our manufacturing and construction team to quickly react to each phase of the project to avoid schedule impact. We closely manage suppliers and contractors and control project changes.
- Our Quality Control (QC) program is set up individually for each project, with QC checks throughout the project timeline. This documents and ensures project quality and performance.
- Our Procurement team is very experienced obtaining volume and OEM discounts to offer the best cost for your project. Expediting and tracking manufacturing progress and equipment delivery is key to achieve project schedules.
- Our Estimators have the experience to develop detailed project cost estimates, and the overall project budget. We develop concise bid specifications and obtain competitive bids of equipment and construction subcontracts. We typically offer multiple equipment manufacturers and sub-contractor selections, and work with you to choose the best solution.
- PSG offers Installation and Construction services. Our experienced team of construction managers and installers know how to work with the production demands of food plants and make good manufacturing practices (GMP) and food safety a priority. Our construction managers provide planning for equipment layout and accessibility, including temporary utilities for the project such as power, water, and fire protection. Our construction managers work closely with the installation teams from all trades to optimize the progress from mobilization through commissioning and have extensive experience constructing food facilities. Their understanding of the importance of managing schedules and meeting deadlines is key to the project’s success.
Our Engineering Services Include:
- Conceptual Equipment & Systems Design
- Plant Layout & Facility Design
- Mechanical, Electrical & Controls Design
- Process & Instrumentation Development
- Detailed Equipment Drawings and Specifications
- Custom Equipment Manufacturing
- Sanitary Design Standards for Food Safety
- Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Design
- OSHA, USDA, & FDA Design
- Ergonomic Equipment Design
- Value Added Engineering
- AutoCAD Inventor 3-D modeling
Our Project Management & Construction Services Include:
- Cost Estimating for Capital Funding
- Equipment Specification & Procurement
- Subcontractor Bid Package Development
- Equipment/Subcontractor Management
- Scheduling & Planning
- Cost Controls & Budgeting
- Plant Operations & Best Practices
- Installation, Start-up and Commissioning
- Quality Control & Safety
Strategic Alliance Approach
When a new project or client requires operational expertise beyond our own, PSG relies on an established group of strategic alliances. Alliances which have been carefully cultivated over the years with companies highly regarded as experts in their fields. These cooperative efforts have proven to be a great way for PSG to successfully perform even the largest projects on time and within budget. Each partner company specializes in their discipline and provides the “subject matter expertise” to offer the best solution for your project. This gives us the ability to expand quickly and mobilize for large and complex projects with expertise and readily available resources, without maintaining expensive overhead costs.